Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Download Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper for your Android

Download Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper
We just had Google’s biggest event of the year I/O 2011 in San Fransisco. A lot of excitement happened: 100M Activations & 4.5B Installs, Honeycomb 3.1 Update, Ice Cream Sandwich,  Movie Rentals & Google Music Beta, Android Open Accessory, Android@ Home. Google Chrome OS booming, Chrome Laptop coming on June 15Th with Free Cloud Backup Service, $20 monthly subscriptions for students, $28 for Business person, Angry Birds on Google Chrome and many more..
Let’s bring the excitement right on your Android Homescreen, Google just made available official Google I/O Live Wallpaper to download. Soaring through space, just for the show! Do a barrel roll! Turbo boost! Say hello!
Download Google I/O 2011 Live WallpaperDownload Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper
Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper for Android was developed by KittehFace Software
Package name: fishnoodle.jumpgate_io.apk
File size: 761KB
Download Google I/O 2011 Android Live Wallpapers v1.0:
Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper Android apk
Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper is a Free Android Live Wallpaper. To Download Google I/O 2011 Live Wallpaper head to Android Market link or Simply use Barcode reader or click Direct Install form Android Phone’s Browser. Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Twitter to get update on latest Android Apps, games and Live Wallpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment